Sunday, January 27, 2008

~** LETTING GO **~


Love begins with a smile,
grows with a kiss,
and
ends with a teardrop...
I don't really want to say goodbye

I don't really want to leave you
But now I have to go away
Stay away from you forever
What we had was something special
Deep down from our hearts
But now I have to go away

And leave you from my heart



~** LETTING GO **~
I should probably do you a favor
And stop loving you

I have no right to feel
The way that I do

All the things you want
Are things I cannot give
I should just walk away
So your life you can live

But you know it's not easy

To just stop loving someone

And it's so very hard
To admit when you haven't won
The times when I wanted love
You were always there

Times when you needed love

I was always elsewhere
But I know that letting go

Is the right thing to do
Especially if what I say is true
About how much I love you
It was so great to be with you

To be showered by your love....

You show me How much I mean to you...
How much you cared...

that makes me more fall in love with you...
but it's time to say goodbye
and I had nothing to do with it to stand here
and say goodbye
to take a deep breath and cry.....
I started to think of you,
And the tears flow down,
Why do you have to leave?

I'm pushed in the shadows,
As you are swept away,

I hope all happiness does come to you,
Now I must leave,
The life you left for me,

Is too empty, And I can't fill it,
Even with all these tears,

That are drowning me so,
It's time to go
The tears won't fall out, I can strain,
But they just burst, Like falling rain, Oh dear,
Myself I must regain...
But I cannot leave you,

I can't say good bye I must search low,
I must search high...
To tell you the truth I love you dear,
I would never give you a sneer...
And now I am called away, I cry as my body sways,
It is not a happy day... But goodbye, my love!

No comments: