Friday, February 1, 2008

I just feel so alone....


I just feel so alone....

Sometimes we feel like we are lost and all alone in the world. Loneliness is defined as 'without companions, alone'. Do you ever just feel like you are alone and don't really have anyone that has your back no matter what? I do!

Even when I’m with people I always feel like I’m on the outside looking in. I feel like no one cares if I am there or not. No one knows what I feel inside no one cares
I sit and cry all the time and no one bothers to ask why or if there is something they can do I feel alone and sad and depressed .I really have a good life but there is something missing. I feel alone all the time I feel so alone.
Nobody asks if I'm okay, and if they did, I guess I would just say I'm fine anyway because I can't explain this to anyone. Walk this world alone and depressed and sad each and every day
Why do I feel this way? Why does know one care to ask why? What is missing in my life to make me feel this way?
I longed for something- I'm not sure what. A heart-stirring conversation with someone whom I could trust. A confident look in the eyes from a wide-open face. To cry with someone, and not alone.

Everyone always comes to me whenever they have a problem, because I really am a good listener. But who do I turn to when I need help or just need a shoulder to cry on?
Something in my heart feels amiss, and I don't know where to turn.
Maybe it's just for today.

How can I cheer myself up? I just need something.. someone.. to give me hope. I feel so alone.



No comments: